Configuring Mobile App Android
- On your device, download Okta Verify from the Google Play Store - Okta Verify and install it.
- Open Okta Verify and follow the instructions.
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose the type of account to add. Tap Organization.
- Organization: Add a multifactor authentication (MFA) account for your work, school, or business that uses Okta as an authentication provider.
- Other: Use Okta Verify to generate one-time passwords for your personal account such as a bank or brokerage account.
- Choose your account setup method.
- Ensure the code is shown on another device such as a laptop or desktop. Tap Yes, ready to scan, and point your camera at the QR code displayed in the browser on another device.
- If you don't know how to obtain the QR code, tap Where do I get my QR code?
- If you can't scan the QR code, tap No, sign in instead. Follow the instructions in Set up Okta Verify on your Android device by signing in to your apps dashboard.
- If prompted, enable biometrics. Tap Enable. A message confirms that your account was added.
- Tap Done to complete the account enrollment.
Your new account is now available in the Okta Verify app.