Welcome to the Kern Community College District (KCCD) Risk Management page. Risk Management is committed to protecting students, the general public and our employees by providing needed services during catastrophic events.
If you have any questions regarding Workers' Compensation, a Leave of Absence, or Property and Liability please contact:
Sheila Shearer, Risk Management / firstname.lastname@example.org / (661) 336-5135
Trudi Blanco, Risk Management / email@example.com / (661) 336-5005
IMPORTANT: REPORT YOUR INJURY IMMEDIATELY
- In the event of an emergency, or if urgent care is needed, please call 911 or seek medical attention from the nearest hospital or Urgent Care Center.
- Once you have received care, contact your Human Resources Workers' Compensation intake person and supervisor as soon as possible.
- Bakersfield College - (661) 395-4850
- Cerro Coso College - (760) 384-6259
Porterville College - (559) 791-2313 or 2225
- If your job-related injury or illness is not an emergency, please let your immediate supervisor and/or the Human Resources Workers' Compensation intake person know before seeing a doctor.
- If you are treated away from your home or work place, upon your return to your geographic location, you must let your Human Resources Workers' Compensation intake person know. They will provide you with a listing of the MPN doctors if you require additional medical care.
- Facts About Workers' Compensation
- Predesignation of Personal Physician Form
- Supervisor's Report of Injury Form
- Medical Provider Network (MPN) Handbook
- Medical Provider Network (MPN) Acknowledgement Form
KCCD Injury Illness Prevention Program