Kern Community College District
The Kern Community College District has two bargaining units, and three-year employment contracts for the District chancellor and college presidents. Each bargaining unit has a separate contract with a union that represents all employees covered under that unit. For more information on a specific bargaining unit’s contract and its provisions, please select the appropriate link below:
Chancellor & Presidents' Employment Contracts
- Kern Community College District - Chancellor Employment Agreement 2021 -2024
- Kern Community College District - Chancellor Employment Agreement Amendment 2022-2025
- Bakersfield College- Interim President Employment Agreement 2022-2023
- Cerro Coso Community College- President Employment Agreement 2022-2025
- Porterville College - President Employment Agreement 2021-2024
- Porterville College - President Employment Agreement Amendment 2022-2025
Community College Association (CCA)
Community College Association (CCA) is the higher education affiliate of the California Teacher's Association (CTA), the largest and most influential professional association of educators in the state with more than 340,000 members. CCA has become one of the most powerful voices for community colleges at the state level, striving to improve the working conditions of our members and the quality of the community college system.
Nationally, CCA is affiliated with the National Education Association (NEA), the largest public employee association in the country with over 3.2 million members. Our statewide headquarters are in Burlingame, with regional offices throughout northern and southern California.
Visit the CCA website for more information.
- Community College Association (CCA) Contract 2020-2023
- COVID MOU - Spring/Summer 2021
- COVID MOU - Fall 2021
- COVID MOU - Spring/Summer 2022
Faculty Seniority List
Adjunct Seniority List
California School Employees Association (CSEA)
The California School Employees Association (CSEA) continues to thrive as a member-run union, democratically controlled by member volunteers in more than 750 local chapters throughout the state. The union is led by the CSEA Board of Directors. Labor Relations Representatives and other professional staff work under the authority of CSEA’s Executive Director.
We are proud of our contributions toward California’s future, and we strive everyday to carry out our mission to improve the lives of our members, students and communities.
Visit the CSEA website for more information.