What if...your employees had the skills to work smarter? what if you could design a custom training program just for your company, that met your exact needs, and somebody else paid for it?
Every business has training needs, but in an economic downturn training costs are some of the first to get cut. But that doesn’t mean that your workforce does not need training. In fact, your employees have been asked to do more with less. That means that they need to work smarter, not harder, and that’s where training becomes even more important.
The benefits of customized training:
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- Increased market share and sales
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company image and sales
- Increased quality of products and services
- Reduced risks and hazards
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Increased employee motivation
The value of State-funded training:
- Small businesses can have access to the same training opportunities as larger businesses.
- The ETP program is entirely funded by a tax on employers, collected alongside the Unemployment Insurance tax. ETP receives no General Fund support.
- Since its inception in 1982, ETP has funded $1.2 billion for training for over 760,000 workers in 77,000 businesses.
- In many cases ETP funds can cover most or all of your company’s training costs.