Due to COVID -19 Pandemic restrictions, we are unable to offer the typical in-person three-day course near you at the start of the New Year 2021.
We expect that in-person classes will resume in May or June of 2021.
However, we have developed a 3-day online Webinar to substitute the in-person class with the same quality and learning experience. We will be covering the same topics as our in-person training with class size limited to only ten people.
Our three-day Webinar will be equal to the three-day class and you will earn the same Certification at the completion of the Webinar.
CCS 2021 Webinar schedule:
- February 23, 24, 25, 2021
- March 9, 10, 11, 2021
- March 23, 24, 25, 2021
- April 27, 28, 29, 2021
- May 18, 19, 20, 2021
- July 20, 21, 22, 2021
- August 17, 18, 19, 2021
- September 21, 22, 23, 2021
- October 19, 20, 21, 2021
- November 16, 17, 18, 2021
- December 14, 15, 16, 2021
California Compliance School will transition from online to in-person training based on COVID-19 Pandemic conditions as they may be in May 2021. Visit our website for monthly calendar updates.
New Registration Requirements:
- Must register and pay two weeks prior to the class date, no exceptions.
- Online class will close once it reaches 10 student capacity; you can email us to be placed on a waiting list if there is a cancelation for that Webinar date.
- We will mail all training material one week prior to the start of class to the address you provide at registration.
- If you have any problems, you can call Betsy Lopez at 661-336-5015 or email email@example.com or Richard Casagrande, Director of CCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS offers classes all over the state of California.
We make sure our class locations are easy to find and conducive to a learning environment.
If we are not currently serving your area, please email us and we'll see if we can accommodate you!
CCS can come to your facility for an On-Site Course tailor-made for your Industry, staff, and waste streams. Call us for a quote.